We all know that we are living in a very dangerous world. But we have to live here without any option. If you just think about the daily pollution that is affecting the global climate, you will just get amazed. But this is doing a lot of harm to us. One day you will find scarcity of healthy air and water around us. Have you ever thought of it? How you will live? Just spend some time thinking about the consequences and read this full article to know about the predictions of future global climate. Please share this article to aware everybody about what we are going to face in mere future.
Predictions of Future Global Climate
1. Rise of Temperature: It is found from the climate models that the future temperature of the whole world will rise in future. It will rise gradually and not in a single day but if, we continue emitting green house gases, there will be nothing to solve this problem out. Now the thing is that scientists say that the climate model will vary and will impact specific regions according to the pollution level.
2. Melting Snow and Ice: It is very normal that if the climate warms up, snow and ice of the glaciers with also start melting. It is predicted that the frozen sea water over the Arctic and Antarctic will also decrease over the 21st century too. The amount of ice melting can’t be predicted but melting will obviously occur. The amount of melting in summer from the glaciers, ice sheets and any other snow and ice in the land surface are always predicted to be greater than the amount of winter precipitation.
3. Rising Sea Level: Everything depends on the climate. As the climate will warm up, the sea level will also start rising. If you study in details, you will find that there are two mechanisms by which the sea level rises. It has been found that during the 20th century the sea level rose about 10-20cms. But it is predicted by the calculation that by the year 2100, the sea level will rise up to between 20-50cms above the 20th century levels.
4. Acidic Ocean Water: Water pollution is increasing day by day all over the world and the oceans are always regarded as the buffers against the climate change by absorbing some extent of excess heat and carbon- dioxide from the atmosphere. But as it sounds very good, it also has some harmful effect too. In a short run, it is making a goof effect in climate change, but in a long run carbon dioxide mixed with seawater forms carbonic acid. This effect is resulting in the decrease of pH level of the oceans.
5. Severe Weather Change: Many scientists believe that hurricanes, typhoons, and cyclones will increase with the severe weather change. The proportion of powerful and destructive storms will increase in the future. Even some scientists say that the increase has already started as we can see such powerful natural calamities.
6. Changes to Life and Carbon Cycle: In our future, we will find that the climate change will affect many aspects of biological systems as well as the carbon cycle. This will harm the overall ecosystem in the environment, which is very harmful.
You can easily assume the threatening result of the climate change by reading some of these predictions, which are almost sure in the future. But what should you do for that? Yes, stop polluting the environment if you are doing so and start a campaign not to pollute the environment by any means. If we can decrease the pollution level, we can easily decrease the amount of climate change globally.