Now we all know that the renewable energy usages are more welcome than the conventional energy usages because of their low environmental impacts. In this ongoing age where everyone is aware about the importance of sustainable development, renewable or non-conventional energy inventions are very essential so that the total need of energy can be fulfilled by these alternative sources. In this article we are going to write about 10 such innovative energy inventions which are enough cause to be more optimistic about the future of the clean energy. They are cool and have reasonable potential to be discussed in this article. So, here are 10 contemporary inventions of renewable energy.
10 Innovative Renewable Energy Inventions
1. Battery made of molten metals: This high capacity battery is made up of liquid metal which can be used to store more powers and energy in the electric grids. It has the ability to store large amount of electricity and deliver it when needed. That way it can help us to store the wind and solar energy. And also it will help in cutting down the expenses of maintaining large size, extra power generating grids.
2. Residential solar financing options: We are thankful to the companies like SolarCity (an American energy providing company) which are coming upfront to give people the opportunity to install the solar panel so that their electricity bill might go down. One can go with the concept and lease the system with money that you might had wasted for your increasing electricity bill otherwise. Google has also invested big bucks in these residential solar powers.
3. Invention of optical furnace: This is no doubt a potential invention in the run of achieving clear energy all together. It is use to heat up the solar panel namely the silicon stratum. By using it we can actually reduce the requirement of energy by half which will consequently make the solar panel to be priced cheaper.
4. Robot friends to install and maintain the solar panels: the repetitive jobs which human beings can’t do that efficiently can be done by the robots. We can appoint robots to install solar panels and even for maintaining the panels and mirrors out there we can rely upon them. This will cut down the cost of installment and more efficiently the entire job can be done.
5. The spherical sun power generator: This amazing sun power generator has been created by a German company named Rawlemon. It is so built that the machine charges and stores energy during the sunlight hours and even it stores energy during the moonlit nights. It can be used to charge the electric cars as well.
6. PepsiCo’s new environment friendly pet bottle: PepsiCo has been working hard to make environment friendly pet bottle since a long time now and recently they have launched world’s first ever pet bottle made up of renewable and plant originated raw materials which leaves less carbon to the environment. Big thumbs up to them.
7. Solar powered keyboard: We all love to use wireless keyboards. But it requires rechargeable battery and that also need frequent charging. Now the company Logitech is coming out with a solar powered key board that will make you free from all these worries. The key board can charge itself from the indoor lights as well as the outdoor lights. Isn’t it amazing?
8. Efficient software to optimize the workability of wind farms: This idea is very smart because without increasing the size of the wind turbines we can get the best amount of wind energy by only using certain software which can calculate the best position to install a new turbine so that we can achieve the most of the clean energy over a longer period of time.
9. Lily pads: This is one of the amazing inventions of the modern times: Due to increasing global warming that day is not far away when the low-lying areas will be totally flooded by the increased level of the ocean. Architect Vincent Callebaut has designed floating cities that can run depending on only renewable energy and are shaped like Lily flowers. One Lily pad can accommodate near about 50,000 people. This is my favorite pick from the total list.
10. Solar bikini: oh man! Nothing could be as good as this one. Suppose you are on a beach holiday and are listing to your favorite tune and suddenly your phone battery gets empty. Wait! Andrew Schneider has invented such a bikini which has photovoltaic cells and has USB connection. So you can charge your phone anytime you want.
Aren’t these inventions amazing? Yes, they are. We, the human beings have almost finished the conventional energy sources and now it is the high time we should switch to the renewable sources and we are progressing well. This progress is very much needed so that we can achieve the sustainable development in its true sense.