Today, there is an extreme craze is seen for the tattoos among the people worldwide. People get their body parts tattooed and it is believed that the tattoos depict some things, which are in relation with them- their nature, past, taste, etc. Tattooing has just become another way of flaunting one’s true colors. There are some people who love fruit tattoo designs to be craved over their hands, back, waist, neck, etc. This is because there are certain people who are fitness freaks and love eating fresh fruits. A tattoo of their favorite fruit makes them fresh and gives them the feeling of being in the constant vicinity of that fruit.
There are various reasons behind carving a tattoo of a particular fruit, as each fruit depicts some meaning through itself. There are various fruits, which have their hidden meanings depending upon their use, mythology, and religion. Each fruit carries some message with itself. Here are some examples:
- Coconuts depict a good fortune
- An apple depicts knowledge
- Mangoes depict the joy of life, etc.
- Banana depicts comedy
Fruit Tattoo Designs
Types of the fruit tattoos
Depending upon your nature, you can carve the tattoo on your body part. For example, a very humorous person may like carving the comedy tattoos of banana. There are various types of the tattoos as follows:
- There are Fruits tattoos, which can be related to mythology and religion. For example, an apple is the ‘forbidden fruit’ in the holy Bible.
- The ancients Romans believed that the pomegranates depicted the sadness of the marriage.
- In the Buddhist religion, the Buddhists think that in 528 B.C. Buddha got his enlightenment under a Fig tree.
Carving fruit tattoos for various reasons
People tend to carve fruit tattoos for various reasons. Some carve the tattoos of their favorite fruit, while others love the freshness of the fruits so much and so more, that the presence of the fruit tattoos on their bodies makes them feel fresh and make them feel cool in the hot summers.
- For the ultimate freshness and rejuvenation
- For that undefined obsession for a particular fruit
- For fun and mythological belief
How to get a fruit tattoo designs?
You can go to a tattoo parlor, where you will be provided with various forms of the fruit tattoos and you can select your favorite one from the options provided.
- The other option is, you can search various tattoo designs on the internet, take it to the tattoo parlor and ask the person to carve the same for you. The last option is your own creativity.
- Pick up a design from your own imagination. You can carve a comic banana tattoo or an apple because ultimately, it is your love for the fruit and a message that you wish to spread.
Carving a fruit tattoo has become a trend among the youngsters. Your favorite fruit tattoo on your body helps you gain an attitude and a confidence. In addition, people who get a fruit tattoo done are considered trendy and fashionable. Therefore, people who are obsessed about fruits, flaunt their attitude and true colors by tattooing their favorite fruit on their body.
In addition, you can also depict your emotions through the fruit tattoos.Fruit Tattooing is safe unless and until your skin is ultra-sensitive or has wounds and rashes over it. Your skin must be of normal type; else, you may face irritation on your skin. Therefore, in case of a sensitive skin, you must first consult a skin expert before getting the fruit tattoo done.