Tattoo is a modern art which is surrounded with varied opinions. Everybody thinks in different ways about it like some of them consider it to be a part of fashion while some people consider it to be against your culture. All of it depends on the thinking of an individual. In earlier ages people used to think that tattoos are done by specific kind of people like those who are a part of any band or participate in rock shows but that is not at all the case. The thought behind getting a tattoo is all about personal preference i.e. choice of living life in their way and getting their body inked with some dramatic and meaningful symbols. So it is all about personal choices and hence there is no one universal reason as to why people get a tattoo done for them. Out of the various tattoo designs, we are going to talk about skull tattoo designs here.
Skull signifies death or horror, but still has managed to gain a lot of popularity in the world of tattoos.
- Many people opt for these skull tattoo designs because of their love with the skull picture.
- People try to make it look more artistic by choosing a tattoo design in the background of skull, thus making it look different and attractive.
- A skull tattoo signifies death but it is not necessary that it means death of any person but it can be a death of any social evil or it may even symbolize some private messages which shall be connected with lives of individuals.
Skull Tattoo Designs
Skull designs portrays death so it is believed that it is just for men, but that is not the case even women loves to have these skulls on themselves. The skull tattoos are almost without any colors, they are drawn in black to give it a perfect horrifying look. However, women opting for skulls can get some colors added in it to give it a feminine look.
What do various skull designs depicts?
Various people have been getting the skull tattoo designs to portray the following;
- To depict strength and also the end of life i.e. death.
- It may be weird to know that skulls are also chosen by couples, where they get some colors filled in the skull and also get some hearts done along with this skull. Now it symbolizes that people have so much of love for each other that cannot make them apart till death. Hence portraying the strength of their love.
- Skull also speaks of victory of tribes, and every war they win means survival of their tribes in front of their enemies.
- Also a popular skull designs is the design of skull along with a sugar head which denotes the infant death rate in Mexico hence reminding them of the dead babies.
- To reduce the symbol of death from skull tattoos, one can choose to modify it with the help of some flowers or some other designs, thus decreasing the impression of hurt and making it more romantic and funny.
- You can also go for some tribal skull tattoo designs only if you’ve a likeness for tribal tattoo designs.
When choosing a skull tattoo, refer to the work of some of the old artists. However the biggest flaw of referring their work is that same designs have been prevalent since ages making it too common, but good thing about it is artist, shall be good at his work because he has been trying his hands on many people since ages because of its popularity, thus leaving almost no scope of mistake in their work. And if you want the long lasting and infection free then, don’t forget to use the tattoo ink of the best brand.
So get the skull tattoo done, and refer to the shops or internet to get some of the best designs. Unless you find a design which you believe will suit your personality keep ion searching for the same, and once found pick it up and get it done by the most experienced tattoo artists such that it comes out well on your body.