The star tattoo designs for women and men are the most old and popular form of designs, and have been prevalent since the old times when the fashion of tattoos just came in. Both traditional and modern people have been eager to have these designs on their body, however some of them liked it in colored forms and some of them preferred it to be simply black. The popularity of star tattoos made many people to get these tattoos done, however the designs used were almost the same. This led to clash between the thought process of both tattoo traditionalist and modern tattooist.
The traditional tattooist prefers to use black ink for the tattoos and according to them every design should be unique and new, which means they are almost against the popular designs theory which leads to repetition of same kind of designs each every time. However modern people, like to follow the trend and loves to adopt designs which are popular and in fashion. They take ideas from the tattoos of celebrities and fill in colors to make their tattoos look beautiful. These days’ people are very much fond of star tattoos, and you would see many of them inked with these designs.
Star Tattoo Designs for Women and Men
Techniques used to draw Star Tattoos
Various techniques are used by the artists to draw the star tattoos, some of them are listed below;
- Shading methods can be used to make a star tattoo. Almost black ink is used to draw the tattoos, however the shading is adopted to give tattoos some gray shades, and the same is done by altering the intensity of the ink in various lines leading to different shades of black and gray in a tattoo.
- Colored tattoos are also in these days, and shading can be done to give the tattoo shadow and fade effects.
How to draw Star Tattoos?
There are different ways to draw a star tattoo design. Some of them are:
- One of the ways of drawing a star tattoo is to use solid colors without showing any presence of universe, or drawing star of white and yellow color with shades of gray and black to show universe behind the stars. However make sure that the color of the star and sky blend well.
- Some people would want whole of the galaxy on their skin, and the best way is to put spiral nebula which recognizes very well with the shape of galaxy. Bright colors like blue, yellow and white can be used to make it look more attractive.
- The five sided star are the most popular ones, and have that childlike innocence which is liked by many of us. The best places for the star tattoos are legs and forearms.
Reasons of popularity of star tattoos
They are neutral to any gender i.e. it can be put on by anyone male or female. However the design is very much famous amongst women. Some other reasons for popularity of star tattoo designs are:
- The designs of star tattoos are economical one and it is not too difficult to get one for yourself.
- It is perfect for the ones who are getting inked for the first time, because the size of the tattoo is quite small and less painful too.
- Because of the size of the tattoo, it can fit in other designs very easily and can also be used to cover up some of the bad tattoo designs.
- Stars are universal symbols and can be used by anyone of them irrespective of their religion.
Above mentioned were some of the techniques which can be used for making the star tattoos and also the reasons which led to its popularity. So tattoo lovers can choose the best and the most appropriate design for themselves, according to their preference of colour