Flower design tattoos are the most popular form of tattoos that is preferred by women. It represents elegance and beauty with its hilarious and vibrant colors, designs and patterns. Girls generally get themselves inked with flower tattoos and flaunt it around wherever they go with pride. The tattoos are stupendous with the variety of designs. Lotus tattoo designs for girls are one of the most desirable forms of flower tattoos.Lotus tattoos are one of the most popular tattoo designs presently in boon within youngsters. But what makes them so popular? Why are they so special including its meaning? Here,we’re going to take a detailed overview of an incredibly complex and meaningful tattoo design that takes its roots from Eastern culture, but has found a very affectionate place in the repertoire of many modern tattoo artists.
Padma,i.e. the sacred lotus, is basically an aquatic plant that plays a central role among Indian religions such as Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. The lotus flower has many different names such as the, the “Sacred Lotus”,”Indian Lotus” and also the “Bean of India”. The lotus is an ancient symbol in an Asian culture. Hindus revere it with the gods Brahma,Vishnu and to a lesser degree Kubera, and the Lakshmi and Sarasvati Goddesses. It is often used as an example of divine beauty and purity.
Lotus Tattoo Designs for Girls
Women belonging from different background get such beautiful lotus tattoos and by virtue of its varieties it is seemed to the most illustrious and elegant tattoo of all.
- Just as the Hibiscus flower, the lotus flower is accepted universally as a symbol of sincere love. The lotus flower has had a major role in the local myths and legends were originated in Egypt and in India as well.
- This flower in Indian mythology also represents birth and beauty. The Laxmi goddess was born from a lotus that sprang from god Vishnu’s forehead and there are several more goddess figures that are described to have lotus features.
- If you don’t go into the mythology and the symbolism of the Lotus flower and actually look at “WHERE” the Lotus flower comes from. Some believe Lotus flower, because it actually represents life. Well, the beginning of the life of the Lotus flower is down deep in the muck and the mud of water and then it actually grows up and thus out of the muck, mud and water and becomes a lovely creation of life. Due to which few started believing, life for some did not start out to be so great but then eventually fought their way through the crap of it all and succeeded.
Designs of Lotus Tattoos
There is a wide variety in the designs of lotus tattoos and they can also be amalgamated with numerous other designs. It makes a fabulous display and leaves everyone speechless with its magnificent combinations.
- A lotus tattoo can be combined with a human like a lady holding it or with several other elements. It has countless such beautiful themes.
- Women get a huge design of lotus tattoo on their shoulder or back. It is truly hilarious with its small and simple unique design. It enhances the sophistication of the tattoo.
Safety before getting inked with Lotus Tattoos
A tattoo once drawn wrong, it is just like a bad haircut forever, thus it is vital to emboss tattoo from experts. Lotus tattoos involve paints of many vibrant and sparkling colors and wonderfully carved designs. However respective tattoos are embossed on bodies with different equipment or electrical needles. The needles have really sharp edges and pointed heads that may cause a lot of pain. Hence there are certain precautionary measures that must be retained in one’s mind.
- Lotus tattoos must be drawn from the right place and people who are experts for it. Women long for gorgeous designs and are anxious to get it embossed. But if at all embossed from the wrong place it may spoil the design. Your knack towards getting a lotus tattoo might also wear off.
- The equipment that is used must be proper and harmless. Few professionals and experts can carve out beautiful tattoos without rendering much pain.
Lotus Tattoos on Skin of Women
Lotus tattoos play a major role in expressing emotions but there are certain health concerns related to these wonderful tattoos.
- The chemicals used in the lotus tattoos can be harsh or mild depending on the quality of the skin demanded. Skin of women are generally delicate and fragile and often sensitive. Thus, it is important to get the tattoos from the right person or from an illustrious place where they guarantee the chemicals used for inking the bright and riveting colors.
- Women are usually bothered about their countenance and appearance. Lotus tattoos adorn their body and embellish it marvelous.
Lotus tattoos are amazing in its way of depicting beauty and charms and a woman with a choice will grace her with sensational rose tattoos and flaunt with pride.